Salam blogging..

Today 21 May 2009, Stepped out from the exam hall for the final time for this semester. Alhamdulillah~ grateful to our almighty god, Allah SWT. I got only 1.5 to go; not 1.5 miles or 1.5 ringgit but insyaAllah 1.5 years to be entitled as a graduate student from Universiti Tekologi PETRONAS. Then I will be free from assignments, tests, final exams...changing to observing good job... good wife (oopss~) .. my dream car..fight for Islam (insyaAllah~), yet not to forget to care and love my parents same as what have they done to me when I am just a small baby till now.

Telling about my parents, I got one story that always tickles me.
My mom used to ask me a bit sensitive question " Brapo doh berat nukme lo ni? (She asked about my weight) "

I've answered shortly, " **kg....."

"wow~ besa doh nume (besar dah nu'man ni)" mom said..

"hahaha", ayah laughed..

I love U ayah and mama - NumanPhotography

-____-" ..whatever it is.. You both never let me down and always giving me new hope and motivation to strive this live, full with obstacles. I swear to Allah that I will look over you guys soon.

" Dan Kami wajibkan manusia (berbuat) kebaikan kepada dua orang ibu - bapanya. Dan jika keduanya memaksamu untuk mempersekutukan Aku dengan sesuatu yang tidak ada pengetahuanmu tentang itu, maka janganlah kamu mengikuti keduanya. Hanya kepada-Ku-lah kembalimu, lalu Aku kabarkan kepadamu apa yang telah kamu kerjakan." Al - Ankabut : 8